Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Current Student Enrollment Information

Enrollment for current students attending Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) takes place each spring semester. In recent years BAPS has seen unprecedented enrollment growth, and in order to ensure that each and every student has access to the best education, services and resources, enrollment procedures were updated last year to include proof of residency/address.

Though this was a change in our enrollment procedures, it has helped the district align services and resources to balance class sizes and provided the very best in transportation, child nutrition, and other student support services from Pre-K through 12th grade. 

Students are required to attach proof of residency/address to their annual enrollment card and return this back to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend BAPS:

  • They must reside in the BAPS district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of BAPS.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.