Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


High School (10th - 12th) Enrollment Information

High School students will have an opportunity to speak directly with their counselor to help ensure that students have signed up for the right classes, based on their transcipt history. Dates for the individual student-counselor meetings are listed below for each of the grade levels.

Incoming 10th Graders - Sophomores

Date for 2017 enrollment is Feb 21-24.

Broken Arrow High School (BAHS) counselors will visit the Freshman Academy 9th graders to provide BAHS enrollment cards for the upcoming school year. 

Incoming 11th Graders - Juniors

Date for 2017 enrollment is Jan 20-Feb 3.

Classroom presentations to all current 10th graders will take place during their English classes. At this time, current 10th graders will receive information and an enrollment card to enroll for 11th grade. 

Incoming 12th Graders - Seniors - Class of 2018

Date for 2017 enrollment is Feb 6-10.

Classroom presentations to all current 11th graders will take place during their English classes. At this time, current 11th graders will receive information and an enrollment card to enroll for 12th grade. 

BAHS Juniors and Seniors - earn college credit while still in high school!

Upcoming juniors and seniors have opportunities to earn college credit while still in high school through programs such as PreAP/AP, concurrent enrollment and options through TulsaTech. Be sure to watch our PreAP/AP video to learn more about the Advanced Placement program at BAHS. To tune in, click here.

To learn more about concurrent enrollment through Tulsa Community College (TCC) and TulsaTech, please visit BeyondBA, BAHS' college and career services, and speak with a counselor. To learn more about how Broken Arrow Tigers can prepare for life BeyondBA, please click here

A TCC representitive will be available during the enrollment days to answer questions and assist students in the admissions process. 

Proof of residency/address

Students are required to attach proof of residency/address to their annual enrollment card and return this back to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:

  • They must reside in the Broken Arrow Public Schools district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of Broken Arrow Public Schools.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.

Please contact Rhonda Weeks, BAHS/district lead counselor, for additional information at rlweeks@baschools.org

To visit the BAHS website, please click here.