Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Middle School Enrollment Information

Middle school can be both exciting and overwhelming for students and parents. Many questions can arise regarding the enrollment process, which classes to choose, scheduling, testing, honor classes, etc. Enrollment for the upcoming new school year usually begins in January and February.

Counselors from middle school sites visit each elementary school to help current 5th grade students enroll for next school year and help make the transition into middle school seamless and exciting. The counselors at each school site will be also meet with their current 6th and 7th graders to help them prepare for enrollment. 

The counselors will hand out enrollment cards for students and their parents to fill out. The middle course planning guide contains information of middle school courses. 

Please check with the school site for their enrollment dates for middle school.

Proof of residency/address

Students are required to attach proof of residency/address to their annual enrollment card and return this back to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:

  • They must reside in the Broken Arrow Public Schools district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of Broken Arrow Public Schools.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.