Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Students are required to submit proof of residency/address during the annual enrollment period to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  1. a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  2. apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease 
  3. families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note, in order for students to attend BAPS:

  • They must reside in the BAPS district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of BAPS.
  • If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
  • All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.