Proof of Residency
Students are required to submit proof of residency/address during the annual enrollment period to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.
Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:
- A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days
- Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
- Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home
In order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools,
- They must reside within district boundaries. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for district employees.
- If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the enrollment center (210 N. Main St.)
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.