Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Want to become a vendor for Broken Arrow Public Schools?

In order to become a vendor for Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) the following forms need to be completed and returned to BAPS's purchasing department. This department is located at the Education Service Center (ESC), 701 S. Main Street, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 74012.

  1. The New Vendor Request (pdf) form.
  2. BAPS would also like each vendor to complete the Product and Service (pdf) form that gives the district a current product list. This will ensure that each vendor is placed in the proper category according to their product line or lines.
  3. Please complete and return a W-9 (pdf).
  4. If doing business on school property please complete the Felony Compliance Affidavit (pdf) and return.