Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Change of Address

When a student's residential address changes, it is the parent/legal guardian's responsibility to submit a completed Change of Address and a proof of residence to the Enrollment Center (210 North Main Street) or to the attendance clerk at the student's school site.

Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  • a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
  • apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
  • families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note that even if there are multiple students affected by the change of address, only one (1) Change of Address Form is necessary.

Please click on the following to bring up the form to print out:

Change of Address Form