Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Complaint Resolution Process

Broken Arrow Public Schools (BAPS) strives to maintain a cooperative relationship between parents, teachers, staff and administration. Occasionally, misunderstandings occur and resolutions need to be made. Often, concerned parties will contact media outlets looking for help resolving the matter; but concerns are best resolved on the level at which they occur. By following these steps situations can usually be resolved in a quick and fair matter. Below is the process parents or guardians should take to resolve a situation.


The most direct route to resolving a concern is to speak directly with the person involved, whether it is a teacher, a coach, a bus driver, etc. More than 95% of concerns are resolved through communication with those involved.


The principal is in charge of each campus and is responsible for the school’s operation. Explanations of policies and procedures, various clarifications and all types of campus information are available in the principal’s office.

The following is a list of our schools within the BAPS district. Click on name to bring up a contact form to send an email to the school site principal.

Secondary Schools Principal Phone Number
Broken Arrow High Elizabeth Burns 918-259-4700
Freshman Academy Beth Gilbert 918-259-4330
Broken Arrow Academy Jack Pugh 918-259-4600
Broken Arrow Virtual School Dr. Chris Hunt 918-505-5270
Mentoring Healthy Parents Melissa Galloway 918-251-2647
Centennial Middle Ashley Bowser 918-259-4340
Childers Middle Stacy Replogle 918-259-4350
Oliver Middle Wendy Johnson 918-259-4590
Oneta Ridge Mickey Replogle 918-259-4360
Sequoyah Middle Lindsey Johnson 918-259-4370
Elementary Schools Principal Phone Number
Arrowhead Nathanial Hutchings 918-259-4390
Aspen Creek Bridget Powell 918-259-4410
Country Lane Primary Karen Morrison 918-259-4400
Country Lane Intermediate Todd Greathouse 918-449-5600
Creekwood Rachel Kaiser 918-259-4500
Highland Park Elizabeth Schmidt 918-505-5930
Leisure Park Janet Dotson 918-259-4420
Liberty Elora Orr 918-259-4470
Lynn Wood Chris England 918-259-4430
Oak Crest Kristin Henness 918-259-4450
Rhoades Lance Crawley 918-259-4440
Spring Creek Teresa Bowker 918-259-4480
Timber Ridge Tiffany Green 918-505-5260
Vandever Leslie Officer 918-259-4490
Wolf Creek Stacy Strow 918-259-4510
Early Childhood Centers Principal Phone number
Arrow Springs ECC Debbie McClellan 918-259-4380
Aspen Creek ECC Julie Wallace 918-505-5290
Creekwood ECC Vicki Beckwith 918-505-5280
Park Lane ECC Barbara Jones 918-806-8665



This step should be taken only when steps one and two have not resolved the concern. The appropriate central office administrator may be any one of the directors or executive directors listed below. Please click on name to bring up a contact form to send an email.

Departments Name Phone Number
Assessment and Federal Programs Jean Brassfield 918-259-5700
Athletics Ken Ellett  918-259-5900
Child Nutrition Luanne Goodacre 918-259-4565
Communications/Public Relations Charlie Hannema 918-259-5789
Construction Bob Tolomeo 918-259-4301
Custodian Charles Abbott 918-259-4560
Enrollment Jessica Swalley 918-259-4301
Finance Cathy Mitchem 918-259-5700
Fine Arts Dr. Richard Dale 918-259-4310
Health & Safety Derek Blackburn 918-259-4301
Human Resources Adrienne Stout 918-259-5700
Instructional Services - Elementary Schools Jennifer Peterson 918-259-5700
Instructional Services - Secondary Schools Sharon James 918-259-5700
Special Services - Elementary Schools Daylene Oxford 918-259-5700
Special Services - Secondary Schools Eric O'Brien 918-259-5700
Maintenance Ben Keeling 918-259-4530
Performing Arts Center Kim Vento 918-259-5700
Technology Ben Stout 918-259-7418
Transportation James McNabb 918-259-4550



If your concern has not been resolved in Steps 1 through 3, then a call to 918-259-5700, or an email to the Superintendent's Office is appropriate.


If your concern has not been resolved after the informal complaint resolution process, your next step should be to initiate the formal complaint process.