Elementary Enrollment Information
Current students who are entering Kindergarten through 5th grade for the next school year typically re-enroll in May at their school site.
Proof of residency/address
Students are required to attach proof of residency/address to their annual enrollment card and return this back to their school site in order to be re-enrolled for next school year.
Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:
- a copy of a current gas, water or electric bill that has been issued within the last 30 calendar days
- apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
- families that have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home
Please note, in order for students to attend Broken Arrow Public Schools:
- They must reside in the Broken Arrow Public Schools district. No out-of-district transfers will be granted, except for employees of Broken Arrow Public Schools.
- If your student is on a resident affidavit, you must complete the residency affidavit at the Enrollment Center, located at 210 N. Main Street.
- All addresses used for student enrollment must belong to the parent or legal guardian.