Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Broken Arrow Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Change of Address

When a student's residential address changes, it is the parent/legal guardian's responsibility to submit a completed "Change of Address" form and proof of residence to the enrollment center, located at Central on Main (210 N. Main St.), or to the attendance clerk at the student's school site.

1. Print and complete the following form: Change of Address (pdf).

2. Proof of residency/address includes any one of the following documentation:

  • A copy of a current gas, water or electric bill issued within the last 30 calendar days
  • Apartment and home renters may bring a current signed lease
  • Families who have recently purchased a home in the district, but have not yet taken residence, may provide a signed contract on the home

Please note that even if there are multiple students affected by the change of address, only one "Change of Address" form is necessary.